English Language Challenges

So for today's blog we have to talk about our experience learning English at the university. So what can i say of this? I remember that back then, when i made my way here ,i was very confident about my English level, and when i got assigned to level 4 at the test i knew i could keep up with it. So well, i took the test at 2012, and i just kicked the subject till this semester. And i would say that instead of "learning" English, i reinforced it, so it helped me on that side of things. 
The blog side of the experience also reinforced what i already knew, i tend to write or think in English for doing things around the internet. I also think that the blogs works as an easy way to control and to handle people's interactions, for my side of things i tend to write in Engish even in facebook so i'm kind of used working that part.
If i got to talk about a problem with my english i would say that it has to do with my "character", with this im referring about the person i am when i speak and think in english. I think it mostly has to do with my confidence on myself and my english speaking abilities (contrary to my writing, listening, and reading abilities). So i think this is something i have to work with, i think i will find myself some english speakers to hang out with to help with the practice.
Well and finally to talk about how much I'm using English, i would say a LOT. I play a lot of videogames and most of them are 100% English text and dialogues, so i got to keep up, i don't have a choice

Comentarios

Entradas populares