The most embarrasing thing i'm willing to admit

Well, i think i had a lot of embarrasing moments in my life (and that's still going to happen). Nonetheless, most of them are really weird and are mostly about other people around me, and how those moments became a collective embarrasment for all of us during our school years.

Enough of that. Now, for the history that i'm willing to share with the internet, i'd say that it goes back to when i was around 5-6 years old. Around that time i was really attached to my family, especially my mom and dad. So the thing was that i was going to a trip to "San Felipe" to visit my grandparents, because at the time both of our family's grandparents where living there. And i was going with my brother and my uncle (the brother of my mom), so this was an special trip and i'm pretty sure it was my first without my parents.

The thing is that we were runing late for our schedule, and we were going on bus, so we had to run our way to the station; it was very heavy for my shorts and tiny legs but we made it. So we handled our bags to the assistant and quickly got to our seats, and before we knew it the bus was moving. That's when it hit me on the back of my head that we had not properly said goodbye to my parents, and as we saw them by the window waving goodbye to us i instinctively started to cry. I really don't know what happened, it was a genuine reaction, i stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then i realized how loudly i was crying, and that my uncle was trying to ask me what happened. I just replied, while sobing of course, that i just "wanted to say something to my parents". It just was that i really loved them and that i was going to miss them for the time being. Everytime my uncle is in the house with my brother they haunt me with those memories, making fun of how embarrasing it was for me. Obviously I just laugh at it, it was really fun as it was hard trying to express myself while sobbing.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares